Imagine a picture-perfect Alpine chalet, what do you see? Charming wooden design, a view on the mountains, and an outdoor jacuzzi? That's what you'll get at Le Rouge. This is a luxury chalet rental with all the arboreous deco you could dream of in a luxury chalet in Morzine. This enormous, 3-story home has 6 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms and is perfect for large groups of up to 14 guests.
The interior is for those who enjoy the finer things in life: the rustic and charming wood seamlessly blends with the contemporary red elements. Hence its name, Le Rouge. The main room is bright and with floor-to-ceiling windows with a panoramic view on the mountains. This massive room is for feasting, relaxing, and carousing with the family. We hope you've been practising your miming because this is one of the rooms that charades will take place. If part of the group is feeling more like karaoke than charades, they can go to the other game and TV room.
This chalet has one of the most unique interior designs of all the Morzine chalets with a hot tub. While some are playing games, other people in the group can go off and relax in the private sauna or lounge in front of the fireplace. There's so much space to enjoy in this catered chalet in Morzine that you may not even want to go into town! If you decide to, it's only a 10-minute walk to the centre (and the nearest pistes).
The home truths:
The dining table only sits 10 guests.
There are splinters here and there given that the wood used to build this chalet was kept in a raw condition.
The heating is centralised so you won’t be able to adjust the temperature yourself, however, our on-the-ground team is at your disposal if you need any assistance.
No daily cleaning included.
Discover what's included with your booking, as well as a selection of the extra services we offer.
All our properties come with premium quality linens & towels.
We bring you the highest quality eco-friendly products with a selection of Damana toiletries.
Never wait again for someone to come and open to you thanks to our digital lock.
Our team is at your service before, during and after your stay.
We offset carbon emissions linked to transport and accommodation through reforestation projects.
Additional monitor and office supplies for maximum comfort while working.
We offer private transfers for a soft landing.
Ready-made dishes prepared by a former Michelin-star chef delivered straight to your door.
Enjoy a beautifully cooked meal at your holiday home.
Imagine just waking up and getting your breakfast delivered to your door.
We can pre-stock your home with wines specially selected by our sommelier.
Practice yoga in the heart of the French Alps.
Private ski locker
TVs with Chromecast
Private ski locker
The home truths:
- There is no front desk on this site. That being said, all of our properties are equipped with a digital lock, and your access code will be sent to you via email and text message one day prior to your arrival. In case you need any assistance, we have on-the-ground staff.
- The parking spots are quite small, nevertheless, a Range Rover would still fit if you’re a good pilot!
- COVID-19 RELATED INFORMATION
Please note that we have taken a number of measures designed to enhance our existing cleaning processes, following guidelines from the WHO. Best practices for safety and sterilisation have been implemented.
- Check-in is by 4 pm, and check-out is by 10 am. Check-in prior to 4 pm is subject to availability. We will be happy to enable this if possible. If you'd like to confirm an early check-in no matter what, an early check-in fee will apply.
- At the day of your arrival, please note that a security deposit of 1500€ will be pre-authorised on the credit card provided and released after departure shall there be no damage in the property.
- This is a non-smoking property. No pets are allowed.
Nights x 0
You will not be charged at this point