This star is a super-central accommodation in Morzine. With its magnificent hot tub only rivalled by its proximity to everything and its phenomenal views, this apartment creates an all-around luxury ski holiday experience. Holiday rentals should serve as a hub for relaxation, right?
This apartment was newly refurbished 3 years ago and is perfect for a large group or family of up to 11 guests. Spread across 5 lush rooms and 4 bathrooms, this sun-drenched apartment is perfect for a group gathering. This is one of our most central Morzine self-catering apartments. Built with a group mentality in mind: it's open and airy, with the kitchen, living room and dining room all sharing one space, yet simultaneously quaint and cosy with a fireplace and charming wooden interior.
Everything is walking distance: the ski lifts, the stores, the mouth-watering restaurants, and activities. If you don't feel like venturing out, you can still enjoy the mountain views from the balcony.
Picture this: you're resting in blankets so soft they could be made of puppies (no puppies were harmed in the making), and the natural mountain sunlight seeps into the room, letting you know it's time to put the skis on. You've got choices for your apres-ski: walk only a couple minutes to Morzine's plethora of bars and restaurants, or deeply relax your muscles in the apartment's wellness area with a private hot tub, a hammam and a gym.
The home truths:
This property is near to a frequented road, so we can overhear noise of the road nearby, however it's far enough from the main avenue (in a quiet corner) and just a few steps from downtown.
There are no indoor or covered parking spots, however there are several outdoor spots available for free.
Some of the bedrooms at Etoile only offer simple curtains and no blinds.
No daily cleaning included.
Discover what's included with your booking, as well as a selection of the extra services we offer.
All our properties come with premium quality linens & towels.
We bring you the highest quality eco-friendly products with a selection of Damana toiletries.
Never wait again for someone to come and open to you thanks to our digital lock.
Our team is at your service before, during and after your stay.
We offset carbon emissions linked to transport and accommodation through reforestation projects.
Additional monitor and office supplies for maximum comfort while working.
We offer private transfers for a soft landing.
Ready-made dishes prepared by a former Michelin-star chef delivered straight to your door.
Enjoy a beautifully cooked meal at your holiday home.
Imagine just waking up and getting your breakfast delivered to your door.
We can pre-stock your home with wines specially selected by our sommelier.
Practice yoga in the heart of the French Alps.
The home truths:
- There is no front desk on this site. That being said, all of our properties are equipped with a digital lock and your access code will be sent to you via email and text message one day prior to your arrival. In case you need any assistance, we have on-the-ground staff.
- There are no indoor or covered parking spots, however, there are several outdoor spots available for free.
- COVID-19 RELATED INFORMATION
Please note that we have taken a number of measures designed to enhance our existing cleaning processes, following guidelines from the WHO. Best practices for safety and sterilisation have been implemented.
- At the day of your arrival, please note that a security deposit of 500€ will be pre-authorised on the credit card provided and released after departure shall there be no damage in the property.
- Check-in is by 4 pm and check-out is by 10 am. Check-in prior to 4 pm is subject to availability. We will be happy to enable this if possible. If you'd like to confirm an early check-in no matter what, an early check-in fee will apply.
- This is a non-smoking property. No pets are allowed.
Nights x 0
You will not be charged at this point