The Balata chalet's wooden charisma and stunning Alpine views are perfect for groups seeking a truly peaceful mountain getaway. This luxury chalet rental can accommodate 10 people in its 5 en-suite bedrooms, each symbolically named after one of the slopes of the Portes du Soleil. Bruce the Moose, a stuffed Moose head will greet you at the staircase on your way up.
Perched on the heights of La Côte-d'Arbroz, Balata is a breathtaking luxury chalet in Morzine with all the bells and whistles of a dreamy mountain escape: a fireplace to stay warm with company, a hot tub overlooking a panoramic view of the Portes du Soleil, and a garden to reconnect with the finest French nature. You can relax in the chalet's sun chairs and get vitamin D injection with the gentle mountain sun.
Each bedroom has its own private en-suite bathroom. After a day hiking or skiing in the natural surroundings, you can wind down and watch a film on the flatscreen, play card games on the terrace, or soothe your sore muscles in the hot tub. The vast kitchen is fully equipped suitable for your group's most gourmet cook. As an optional catered chalet in Morzine, you can also relax while we prepare your food for you. Enjoy whichever meal you choose in the large sunlit dining area that sits 10 people.
The home truths:
The chalet is about 4km away from the centre of Morzine, so you will need a car to access the nearest conveniences as well as the ski lifts.
One of the bedrooms does not have natural light (only indirect light).
There are no indoor or covered parking spots, however, there are several outdoor spots available for free.
There are no French channels on the TV, nevertheless the smart TV enables you to watch Netflix, YouTube, etc.
Winter tires are a must to access the chalet on snowy days.
The internet connection is the best we can set up in this quite isolated location - high-speed internet is available but you may experience difficulties streaming from one of the bedrooms.
No daily cleaning included.
Discover what's included with your booking, as well as a selection of the extra services we offer.
All our properties come with premium quality linens & towels.
We bring you the highest quality eco-friendly products with a selection of Damana toiletries.
Never wait again for someone to come and open to you thanks to our digital lock.
Our team is at your service before, during and after your stay.
We provide free cots, baby chairs and safety barriers for stairwells.
We offset carbon emissions linked to transport and accommodation through reforestation projects.
Additional monitor and office supplies for maximum comfort while working.
We offer private transfers for a soft landing.
Ready-made dishes prepared by a former Michelin-star chef delivered straight to your door.
Enjoy a beautifully cooked meal at your holiday home.
Imagine just waking up and getting your breakfast delivered to your door.
Take advantage of your holidays to give yourself a pampering treat!
Practice yoga in the heart of the French Alps.
The home truths:
- There is no front desk on this site, that being said, all of our properties are equipped with a digital lock and your access code will be sent to you one day prior to your arrival. In case you need any assistance, we have on-the-ground staff.
- A car is needed to access the nearest grocery stores as well as the ski lifts.
- Check-in is by 4 pm and check-out is by 10 am. Check-in prior to 4 pm is subject to availability. We will be happy to enable this if possible. If you'd like to confirm an early check-in no matter what, an early check-in fee will apply.
- At the day of your arrival, please note that a security deposit of 1500€ will be pre-authorised on the credit card provided and released after departure shall there be no damage in the property
- This is a non-smoking property. No pets are allowed.
Nights x 0
You will not be charged at this point