Padouk is an exotic wood species from Africa which can be recognized at a glance thanks to its bright orange color that gives it all its charm. This apartment of 101sqm is indeed a very wooded space from top to bottom, including doors and shelves.
Featuring 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, this modern apartment can comfortably accommodate 6 people. One of the highlights, you ask? The 33sqm terrace in wood (yet again) and spacious private garden of 83sqm with beautiful surrounding landscape. If you need to reconnect with yourself, your loved ones or Mother Earth, this is definitely the right place for you. Last but not least a parking and a ski room are at your disposal. Needless to say that the property offers all you need for your stay: a fully equipped kitchen, linen, towels, toiletries in every bathroom, and much more.
Padouk is ideally located near the slopes and the center of Courchevel Moriond - an area of Courchevel which was formerly known as Courchevel 1650. It is a friendly village ski resort with excellent and convenient access to some of the best skiing in the world. What sets it apart is its year round population and atmosphere of the farming community it once was. Many would argue it is the true Courchevel. Staying in Courchevel Moriond offers better value for money than its higher neighbour and the resort amenities are great.
The home truths:
Skiing is an intermediates' paradise in Courchevel Moriond although in order to explore the rest of the Three Valleys, a bit more effort is required to get over the valley into the ski area of Courchevel 1850 before heading onto Meribel and Val Thorens.
No daily cleaning included.
Discover what's included with your booking, as well as a selection of the extra services we offer.
All our properties come with premium quality linens & towels.
We bring you the highest quality eco-friendly products with a selection of Damana toiletries.
Never wait again for someone to come and open to you thanks to our digital lock.
Our team is at your service before, during and after your stay.
We offset carbon emissions linked to transport and accommodation through reforestation projects.
Additional monitor and office supplies for maximum comfort while working.
We offer private transfers for a soft landing.
Ready-made dishes prepared by a former Michelin-star chef delivered straight to your door.
Enjoy a beautifully cooked meal at your holiday home.
Imagine just waking up and getting your breakfast delivered to your door.
We can pre-stock your home with wines specially selected by our sommelier.
Practice yoga in the heart of the French Alps.
The home truths:
- There is no front desk on this site. That being said, all of our properties are equipped with a digicode or keybox and your access code will be sent to you via email and text message one day prior to your arrival. In case you need any assistance, we have on-the-ground staff.
- COVID-19 RELATED INFORMATION
Please note that we have taken a number of measures designed to enhance our existing cleaning processes, following guidelines from the WHO. Best practices for safety and sterilisation have been implemented.
- At the day of your arrival, please note that a security deposit of 1000€ will be pre-authorised on the credit card provided and released after departure shall there be no damage in the property.
- Check-in is by 4 pm and check-out is by 10 am. Check-in prior to 4 pm is subject to availability. We will be happy to enable this if possible. If you'd like to confirm an early check-in no matter what, an early check-in fee will apply.
- This is a non-smoking property. No pets are allowed.