Juglans is a contemporary apartment in a brand-new residential building. Ideally located in the heart of Alpe d’Huez, this home of 49sqm comfortably sleeps 2 adults and 2 children. It features modern equipment as well as a fully-equipped kitchen. A spacious balcony with beautiful views, outdoor furniture and an underground garage are also at your disposal.
The location in the heart of Alpe d’Huez and the modernity of the premises make this accommodation unique. “Juglans” is the plant genus which walnut trees belong to. The 21 species in the genus range across the north temperate Old World from southeast Europe east to Japan, and more widely in the New World from southeast Canada west to California and south to Argentina.
A living area of 49sqm as well as a balcony with outdoor furniture. You will also have access to underground parking, a ski room with boot warmers, a sauna and hammam, an indoor swimming pool, a ball pit for children and a social area with a foosball table and working & lounging spaces.
Hameau de Clotaire is part of a hotel called "Grandes Rousses" which has been existing for about 40 years. They have just completely refurbished the place and created an extension including a residence: Hameau de Clotaire.
You cannot be more centrally located: this place is literally in the heart of Alpe d’Huez, only a couple of meters away from restaurants, bars, shops and ski lifts.
The home truth:
The entrance door of the apartment is a bit difficult to open. One must push hard.
The extra sleeping area is not a complete bedroom (i.e. consisting of a separate room with door) but it offers two extra beds and a full bathroom.
The pool, the sauna and the hammam unfortunately remain closed due to covid-19 restrictions.
No daily cleaning included.
Discover what's included with your booking, as well as a selection of the extra services we offer.
All our properties come with premium quality linens & towels.
We bring you the highest quality eco-friendly products with a selection of Damana toiletries.
Never wait again for someone to come and open to you thanks to our digital lock.
Our team is at your service before, during and after your stay.
We offset carbon emissions linked to transport and accommodation through reforestation projects.
Additional monitor and office supplies for maximum comfort while working.
We offer private transfers for a soft landing.
Ready-made dishes prepared by a former Michelin-star chef delivered straight to your door.
Imagine just waking up and getting your breakfast delivered to your door.
Trust the qualified professional teachers we work with.
Enjoy a beautifully cooked meal at your holiday home.
Practice yoga in the heart of the French Alps.
Private ski locker
The home truth:
- There is no front desk on this site, that being said, all of our properties are equipped with a digital lock and your access code will be sent to you via email and text message one day prior to your arrival. In case you need any assistance, we have on-the-ground staff.
- The extra sleeping area is not a complete bedroom (i.e. consisting of a separate room with door) but it offers two extra beds and a full bathroom.
- COVID-19 RELATED INFORMATION
Please note that we have taken a number of measures designed to enhance our existing cleaning processes, following guidelines from the WHO. Best practices for safety and sterilisation have been implemented.
- Check-in is by 4 pm and check-out is by 10 am. Check-in prior to 4 pm is subject to availability. We will be happy to enable this if possible. If you'd like to confirm an early check-in no matter what, an early check-in fee will apply.
- At the day of your arrival, please note that a security deposit of 500€ will be pre-authorised on the credit card provided and released after departure shall there be no damage in the property.
- This is a non-smoking property. No pets are allowed.
BACK TO LISTING
Please select the first day
If your coupon is valid, the discount will be applied at the checkout.
You will not be charged at this point